- Bachelor in Photonics at Institut d’Optique Graduate School (Palaiseau, France).
- Master in Photonics at Institut d’Optique Graduate School (Bordeaux, France) specialized in Virtual reality and real-virtual interfaces, image synthesis and 3D imaging, rendering and computer graphics. Innovation and Entrepreneurship pathway.
- Master in Image and Sound Processing at Université de Bordeaux
My research was funded in part by the Ember Project (ANR grant ANR-19-CE33-0012).
- VIS’23 long paper: Handling non-visible Referents for Situated Visualizations
- CHI’23 Interactivity: Exploring Augmented Reality Waste Data Representations for Eco Feedback
- Under pee-review, available as a preprint: Augmented Reality Waste Accumulation Visualizations
- June to September 2023 (Montréal, Canada): I worked with Michael McGuffin for three month a on a projet on immersive visualizations (currently under peer-review).
Scientific mediation events
- June 2022 : VIVATECH 2022
- April 2022 : MIMM Project (stands for I Computer scientist, I mathematician in french in a female gendered grammatical form). A week of coding activities with girls between 13 and 15 yo.
- September 2022: Summer School on Science Communication in VIU (Venice International’s University).
- September 2022: COP27 Project. Presented visualization in AR applied to eco-feedback to High School Students (Libourne, France).
- October 2022: Village des Sciences (CAP Sciences). Mediation booth about AR.
- November 2022: French Tech Day. 15 min talk about AR.
- Master 1: C++ introduction, Computing Methods with Matlab. Referent professor : Xavier Granier.
- Master 1: 3D rendering. Referent professor : Roman Pacanowski.